18 Aug
Sunny
There are two gossip queen I need to mention as they really gave me very good memories of my short Uni life. Thanks Fish and Yuriko! As well as Fa, he is the one who always make us laugh at and I know him more deeper when I same group with him. Really a very good time spend with you all <3
![]() |
| Thanks Yuriko, Fish and Fa |
![]() |
| Thanks to Deniece and Mei Teen too ^^ |
It is still remaining 12days of my study life. Since I was 6 years old study till now, be prepare to face the reality world. Will I scare and worry? Yes, I'll! But still I will try my best to get the job and start earn money. The only thing I worry for now is I afraid to go home as my parent moved out to my sister's house, the 'home' was meaningless for me... I hope I able see them daily...
It was a fact, can't change anything so I only can accept it and hope my dad stay healthy and happy without the "annoyer" =)
-----------
A simple update for London and Bristol Hot Air Balloon
London 728-730
A tiring and enjoyable trip =)
* Victoria and Albert Museum
* Natural History Museum
* Hyde Park (Kensington Palace)
* Madame Tussauds
* Regent's Park
Day 2
* London Eye
* London Film Museum
* Big Ben
* Trafalgar Square
* China Town
* Oxford St. + Bond St.
* Tower Bridge + London Bridge
* Buckingham Palace
* London Eye
* London Film Museum
* Big Ben
* Trafalgar Square
* China Town
* Oxford St. + Bond St.
* Tower Bridge + London Bridge
* Buckingham Palace
| Little gal~ |
| Jack =) |
Went to Madame Tussuads~
Then , the night view of London
2nd day,
| D eye of London |
| Big Ben |
| Westminster Abbey |
| Trafalgar Square |
| Count down-ing Olympics 2012 |
| London China town |
| M&M |
| Tower Bridge |
| I like tis pic so much~ |
| Buckingham Palace (I walk alone to there, scary! hehe) |
| d day I reach Liverpool, rainbow =) |
------
Bristol 812-813
A memorable and funny trip
Hot Air Ballon and Clifton suspension bridge (We'r lost in the "forest" at night time, dangerous ya)
| Pod dorm~! |
| I need some "batteries" |
| Ting n me |
| Bristol Ballon |
| cute didi~ |
| thanks for accompany me to come Bristol =) Priya and Ting |
| cute~! |
| I wish I can sit there in future~ |
| Clifton suspension bridge |
| Because of this bridge, we walk into danger n lost~ |
-End-


No comments:
Post a Comment